They say: Kill your darlings. I say: Re-invent your darlings.
I know that I'm very keen on exploring and observing interaction: where does it start or end, could there be experience without interaction or is it more than just between participants.
"When in doubt, map it out."
Top network posts
- 171 Do signs printed on the road offer a significant advantage for the user over signs on a post?
- 44 New users choose sign in over app try-out in first use screen
- 24 Does visual design really affect UX?
- 21 Are Germans a different kind of human?
- 15 Do users behave differently to interactive lo-fi wireframes compared to hi-fi mockups in user testing sessions
- 11 What to do if SUS scores contradict qualitative feedback?
- 10 Marquee or Ellipsis for song name in music player?
- View more network posts →