I plan User Experiences that create comprehensible and accessible content that significantly improves the users experience of digital services.
Professionally I’m responsible for architecting user experiences that excite users and deliver identifiable returns for business. With a hands on approach I oversee visual design, user research and front-end development to ensure both business and user expectations are delivered in a consistent complete fashion.
I encourage business differentiation through design, promoting efficient and delightful experiences allowing customers to interact and transact in intuitive seamless ways.
London, Home Counties
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 25 '13 at 9:08
Top network posts
- 180 Are carousels effective?
- 23 What UX solutions are there for the EU cookie legislation?
- 19 How to work with visual designers who treat wireframes as literal graphic suggestions?
- 10 Is my suspicion correct, that QR codes will be a short-lived standard with little effect?
- 10 Design patterns or strategies for complex or large table data in Mobile phones
- 7 Quoting time and effort for UX research
- View more network posts →