- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- User Experience 212 212 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 193 193 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Can I color table columns using CSS without coloring individual cells?
- 82 Do objects in OOP have to represent an entity?
- 68 How and why did modern web application frameworks evolve to decouple URL routes from the file system?
- 60 Why did SQL injection prevention mechanism evolve into the direction of using parameterized queries?
- 36 Is there a need to keep tests for simple (self-contained) functions?
- 36 PHP: when to use arrays, and when to use objects for mostly-data-storing code constructs?
- 36 Is it wasteful to create a new database table instead of using enum data type?
- View more network posts →