User experience architect and cognitive scientist. Currently freelancing and would love to hear about that project of yours. You know, the one that needs a bit of psychology thinking. Ping me?
Member for 8 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '14 at 16:19
Top network posts
- 21 Which is more likely to be read and processed: (related) text placed above or below an image/video?
- 20 Pros/Cons of Search Icon on Search Field
- 20 Why might right aligned field labels be better?
- 15 What's the longest acceptable delay before an interaction starts to feel unnatural/requires an error message?
- 14 How valuable is studying cognitive psychology for UX?
- 12 Do unique icon contours help people scan?
- 7 Guidelines for designing usability for Japanese elderly
- View more network posts →