Adrian is passionate about building effective teams and great products. He co-founded Quietstars to help companies do that using Lean, Agile and UX practices.
You'll find him working with startup and product development teams — doing everything from coaching & teaching to hands on UX & dev work. With more than 15 years experience working with startups, established businesses and agencies Adrian is an active member of the Agile and Lean UX communities. He's also a mentor for Lean Startup Machine and speakup.io.
You'll often find him ranting in a corner of the bar about how agile, business and user experience folk need to play nice together. Be kind and buy him whisky.
England, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '14 at 18:28
Top network posts
- 83 Why do some users complete forms all in capital letters?
- 77 Do American users also confuse the day and the month in dates like 01/02/2013
- 26 When did UX start being called UX?
- 21 Big list of UX techniques
- 21 Does reducing white space improve or degrade the user experience?
- 19 What's Your Take on target="_blank"?
- View more network posts →