Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '15 at 22:20
- Mathematics 71.3k 71.3k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 30.1k 30.1k 33 gold badges8383 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.1k 16.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Academia 13.2k 13.2k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 136 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 125 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 119 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 108 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.