I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and web applications. For a while I was building Silverlight LoB applications, but have moved onto WPF applications.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow♦ 124.5k 124.5k 2828 gold badges239239 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 96.4k 96.4k 3232 gold badges246246 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Super User 40.2k 40.2k 1616 gold badges9494 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.2k 38.2k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1130 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 615 Joining two lists together
- 306 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 296 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 251 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 204 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →