I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and web applications. For a while I was building Silverlight LoB applications, but have moved onto WPF applications.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow♦ 118.4k 118.4k 2525 gold badges226226 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 85.3k 85.3k 3232 gold badges237237 silver badges448448 bronze badges
- Super User 38.9k 38.9k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 37.8k 37.8k 1010 gold badges119119 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1089 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 515 Joining two lists together
- 261 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 252 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 235 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 179 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →