I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and web applications. For a while I was building Silverlight LoB applications, but have moved onto WPF applications.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow♦ 127k 127k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges315315 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.3k 97.3k 3232 gold badges248248 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Super User 40.6k 40.6k 1717 gold badges9595 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.4k 38.4k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.6k 16.6k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1179 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 642 Joining two lists together
- 323 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 315 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 263 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 216 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →