I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and web applications. For a while I was building Silverlight LoB applications, but have moved onto WPF applications.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow♦ 122.3k 122.3k 2626 gold badges234234 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 95.8k 95.8k 3232 gold badges243243 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Super User 39.9k 39.9k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.1k 38.1k 1111 gold badges120120 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1116 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 568 Joining two lists together
- 290 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 275 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 244 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 193 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →