Principal UX Designer and sometimes sound designer and soundtrack composer.
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Martin/784757974871072
Find me on LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-martin/2/176/429
Top Network Posts
- 116Is capturing known keyboard shortcuts such as F5 a bad UX?
- 104Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 91Should software for 8 to 14 year olds be colourful and "childish"?
- 85Where did the 3 dot 'user is typing' feedback you see on messenger apps originate?
- 59Which option better communicates the default state for a search box as "everything."
- 35Is OK/NOK better than "fail/success"
- 31How to best avoid confirmation bias when surveying about features?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
8 How can I read a comment on a deleted post? Dec 19 '16
3 What is considered a reasonable edit? Nov 2 '15