Principal UX Designer, Design Ops Lead and sometimes sound designer and soundtrack composer.
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amartin.ux/
Top network posts
- 116 Is capturing known keyboard shortcuts such as F5 a bad UX?
- 105 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 91 Should software for 8 to 14 year olds be colourful and "childish"?
- 85 Where did the 3 dot 'user is typing' feedback you see on messenger apps originate?
- 60 Which option better communicates the default state for a search box as "everything."
- 35 Is OK/NOK better than "fail/success"
- 31 How to best avoid confirmation bias when surveying about features?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
8 How can I read a comment on a deleted post? Dec 19 '16
3 What is considered a reasonable edit? Nov 2 '15