Nadine Schaeffer is a Principal at Cloudforest Design and a user experience consultant professional with over fifteen years experience planning and building internet, mobile and desktop applications.
She has aided many companies large and small launch successful technology and branding projects. In the past years, her work has focused on building successful user interface designs and flexible information architecture systems that integrate web 2.0 technologies as well as social and community initiatives. Her clients and employers have included Apple, Disney, Citrix, the Discovery Channel, Fiserv, Juniper Networks, the New York Post, Sun, E*Trade, Verizon, Yahoo! and many many more. In that other life that is miraculously free of work, Nadine kayaks, hikes, bikes everywhere, sketches daily, reads a new book every week, creates small electronic sculptures as well as handcrafted leather cases and travels the world constantly. She lives in Santa Cruz, CA with principal Jason Wehmhoener and a pack of furry creatures.
Santa Cruz, CA
Member for 8 years, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '12 at 15:22
Top network posts
- 17 Is flashing red text a good idea for denoting an active alarm?
- 15 How to explain to director that a multilevel dropdown menu isn't a good idea
- 11 Form Design with fifty search criteria
- 10 Drop down consistency needed on navigation on site header?
- 7 Shortcut for "Mute"
- 5 Ask to show tutorial on first start?
- 5 Suggestions to display large amounts of flight prices?
- View more network posts →