I work for an amazing software development company. Though we keep what each of us is working on diversified, we each have a few areas of expertise. My interests always seem to shine right on user interaction design and user experience. I am fascinated by the way we interact with applications and always looking to improve that interaction.
I don't claim to be any sort of expert but am always happy to share my opinions and what I have learned though experience. I am always eager to learn and open to listen.
Top network posts
- 24 What is the best way to get users to discover and learn keyboard shortcuts
- 21 Why don't we auto-save for users instead of having them save manually?
- 17 Drawing users' attention to unrecoverable actions?
- 16 Formatting relative dates and times
- 13 How would you solve the column of check boxes problem?
- 11 What is the layout interface that guides a user through multiple steps called?
- 10 Ratio of search vs. browse on consumer web sites
- View more network posts →