- Jabber/XMPP: CodeInChaos@jabber.ccc.de
- IRC: CodesInChaos on freenode
- Email: My nick on gmail
- Blog: codesinchaos.wordpress.com
- GitHub: github.com/CodesInChaos
- Twitter @CodesInChaos
NSA running around with their hair on fire because they realise if everyone starts using OTPs and not their weak AES algorithm then their PRISM programme is worthless. --- zuallauz - Would this simple encrypted chat program be feasible using One Time Pads?
- Stack Overflow 100.2k 100.2k 2121 gold badges197197 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Cryptography 23.5k 23.5k 22 gold badges8181 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Information Security 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.5k 5.5k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 453 Use LINQ to get items in one List<>, that are not in another List<>
- 264 Can commented-out code be valuable documentation?
- 214 Create a completed Task<T>
- 186 Why can I pass 1 as a short, but not the int variable i?
- 147 How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa?
- 146 Why doesn't Any() work on a c# null object
- 145 'File.Copy' does not overwrite a file
- View more network posts →