- Meta Stack Exchange 675 675 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Project Management 413 413 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- User Experience 381 381 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 272 272 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 245 245 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 What is the purpose of an answer to a feature request question, and how does that differ from the purpose of a comment on a feature request?
- 8 When all "Must Have" (re: MoSCoW) stories have been completed, should the Scrum Master ask the Product Owner if the project is over after each sprint?
- 8 Does the reputation system increase the likelihood that registered users will take greater risks of providing answers than of asking questions?
- 7 Taking out the trash: What is in shorter supply on SE, users flagging posts for closing, or reviewers who can close them?
- 6 What determines the flags that are available when one is flagging a question?
- 6 Is it ethical to ask people to downvote
- 6 Can PRINCE2 and SCRUM work together?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
7 Should the “focus” tag be disambiguated? Jul 14 '15
5 Should the “focus” tag be disambiguated? Jul 14 '15
3 How does one review what flags one has raised? Jul 16 '15