Designer focused on usability through simplicity. I'm not a fan of the responsive/mobile page paradigm; the end users' experience should be as consistent across platforms as possible.
I also do pixel art, game development and many other things.
- User Experience 8.1k 8.1k 1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 849 849 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 280 280 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Freelancing 221 221 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Why is sugar not in a shaker?
- 66 Can the "$" symbol be safely considered as universal when making a graphic depicting money?
- 50 Color choice for maximum legibility of text on glass
- 44 How to encourage honest user behavior in UI
- 38 Do Samsung's Marshmallow skin Quick toggles have enough contrast?
- 22 How do I explain that some settings save automatically, while others need to be manually saved?
- 18 Should we use the 3x3 9-dots icon as an apps menu?
- View more network posts →