25+ years in software development.
6 years on an HCI PhD.
20+ years married.
19 years a parent.
I can cope with anything.
South East England
Member for 8 years, 4 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '12 at 14:23
- User Experience 9k 9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Writing 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Why do people clear the screen multiple times when using a calculator?
- 69 Why were the Elves so great at archery?
- 59 Is leg jiggling a focus aid?
- 56 Why Does Samwise Gamgee Call Frodo Baggins 'Mr. Frodo'?
- 34 What was this story, and why did they have heart plugs?
- 28 What is the place that Gandalf falls to after the battle with the Balrog?
- 28 Why did Voldemort assume that no-one knew about Room of Hidden Things?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
4 How to handle the overlap with Cognitive Science? Jan 19 '12
4 Why dont links open in new tabs by default? Sep 12 '11
2 When to flag and when to vote to close? Sep 23 '11
1 Are questions about semantic HTML on topic? Sep 25 '11
1 Is “user-interaction” a useful tag? Oct 10 '11