Currently doing a M.Sc. Human Computer Interaction
UX really is simple:
- Ask the users.
- Analyze their feedback.
- Design a better system.
(Adapted from "Feynman Problem Solving Algorithm")
Member for 8 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '15 at 9:55
Top network posts
- 93 What does send() do in Ruby?
- 74 What's the point in electronic devices beeping on keypress?
- 28 Traffic lights: "yellow" is progress, not state
- 24 Improving the UX of Clippy
- 21 Does logging in turn away visitors
- 16 Overide Gallery Default Link to Settings
- 14 How to leverage team effects in HCI?
- View more network posts →