All my personal code is published under the MIT license because I believe that open source software should:
- Always receive credit in some capacity
- Be allowed anywhere that doesn't need to meet certain regulatory standards
- Never be held liable
If you're interested in talking about programming, feel free to start a chat with me.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 1:08
- Stack Overflow 31.9k 31.9k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Review 757 757 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 269 269 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 170 170 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Error while sorting array of objects Cannot assign to read only property '2' of object '[object Array]'
- 40 Unexpected `await` inside a loop. (no-await-in-loop)
- 36 Incrementing Gray Codes
- 25 Sort array of objects by string property value
- 25 Given an array of integers, return the smallest positive integer not in it
- 25 How can i export socket.io into other modules in nodejs?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.