I'm working on https://crowds-play.com these days (still in early beta), but I'm also looking for contracts or part-time work as I intend to fund the project myself.
It's a fully open-sourced Next.js app backed by a couple of Node.js servers. I got cloud-MongoDB (Atlas) and I deployed the rest with now.js (zeit.co). This is a really nice and cheap stack that I would like to continue working with.
In fact, the whole project represents my effort to make my own choices, both in the technology I use, but also the values that guide my decisions (e.g. no ads).
I need to love, own, and share what I do.
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 1212 gold badges5353 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 654 654 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 336 336 11 gold badge22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 265 265 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 Am I trying to connect to a TLS-enabled daemon without TLS?
- 92 PHP Regex to get youtube video ID?
- 60 How can I use the FOR attribute of a LABEL tag without the ID attribute on the INPUT tag
- 58 How can I replace the deprecated set_magic_quotes_runtime in php?
- 37 Can you explain how to understand what the 'iwconfig' command displays in Ubuntu-9.04?
- 35 How can a <label> completely fill its parent <td>?
- 21 Which careers allow working in the wild on a daily basis?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 26 '16