Computers have been a natural part of my life since I was ten. I've used almost every OS in that time and I've lost count of the number of computers/devices I've owned/repaired/built.
Having used my devices for work and play for over 30 years, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I use them to create movies and websites, photography, advanced spreadsheets and dashboards, interactive portfolios, and communication products.
In 2000 I qualified as a Certified Apple Engineer. Now that I'm in my 40s, I've finally taken the plunge to give real programming a go and now have a number of apps available.
Very excited (and nervous) about the possibilities this may bring, but as they say:
"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step!"
Member for 3 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '18 at 8:26
- Ask Different♦ 55.4k 55.4k 1010 gold badges117117 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- SharePoint 232 232 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate one level up in Finder?
- 65 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 64 Why is it better for an iPhone’s battery to NOT close down apps?
- 60 Do iPhones have a built-in mouse or trackpad and how do I use it?
- 60 Customise Touch Bar for a specific application
- 60 Mac no longer boots
- 46 Can I toggle Do Not Disturb on/off on my Mac as easily as I can on my iPhone?
- View more network posts →