Tom Hawtin - tackline
Work: An engineer in Java SE security for Oracle Corporation UK Ltd. The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Oracle does not reflect my views.
Top advice: If I were you, I wouldn't be starting from here.
Toast advice: Look after the corners and the middle will look after itself.
Java claim to fame: I was once in the same room as James Gosling.
In the next few months, I shall be going to:
- 6 Nov 2010, ACCU Security, Bletchley Park
- 17-19 Nov 2010, Devoxx, Antwerp
- (please add more here)
- (you know, this is looking very blank)
Recentish past events:
- 14-17 Apr 2010, ACCU, Oxford, UK
- 18-20 Nov 2009, Devoxx, Antwerp
- 7 Nov 2009, ACCU Security, Bletchley Park
- 2 Nov 2009, Stackoverflow DevDay, Amsterdam
- 28 Oct 2009, Stackoverflow DevDay, London, UK
- 31-2 Jul/Aug 2009, DEFCON17, Las Vegas, NV
- 29-30 Jul 2009, BlackHat USA, Las Vegas, NV
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '10 at 17:54
- Stack Overflow 139.4k 139.4k 3030 gold badges204204 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Bicycles 777 777 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 713 713 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 688 688 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 568 String concatenation: concat() vs "+" operator
- 370 How do I determine whether an array contains a particular value in Java?
- 321 Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 321 How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 290 Viewing contents of a .jar file
- 254 When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- 183 How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 10 '10