I am pretty good at most things but not great at anything. I strive to follow standards and learn the ins and outs of everything I do. I used to try to do everything from hand but recently I started branching out into using existing code when it might be considered re-inventing the wheel.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 1 at 16:33
Top network posts
- 18 how to convert this nested object into a flat object?
- 10 IDictionary How to get the removed item value while removing
- 9 When to use Angular's $element
- 8 How can .css('display') be block, .hidden be false, and .is(':hidden') be true?
- 6 How do you Cache-bust individually rendered files while debugging?
- 6 Why do we add methods using the prototype property of the constructor function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.