Nicolas Hung is an Information Architect (IA) and User Experience (UX) expert with 5 years of experience. He is passionate about intensively questioning the “why” of problems and understanding the system-wide implications of solutions. These skills allow projects to: Focus on the real causes of issues, move faster with clearer goals, and create meaningful seamless user experiences.
His areas of expertise include: Analysis of business and marketing goals, quantitative and qualitative research, data synthesis and trend finding, design thinking and co-creation, omni-channel strategy, workflows and sitemaps, prototyping, and functional specification documentation.
Nicolas holds a master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction and a bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is also an active member in Stack Overflow, where he advises other professionals with all matters regarding user experience.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '18 at 20:20
Top network posts
- 34 What kind of chart is this?
- 27 Sort a list of tuples by second value, reverse=True and then by key, reverse=False
- 22 Background for black and white chart
- 14 How to design friction in an iOS app to prevent accidental action?
- 11 How to deal with an excess of white-space in a CRM UI?
- 8 Why do American windows open upwards?
- 8 Best way to scroll long content on mobile screen?
- View more network posts →