- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '13 at 15:15
- Database Administrators 11.3k 11.3k 1616 gold badges6565 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 378 378 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 282 282 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 189 189 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 315 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 135 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 129 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 107 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 75 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 57 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 55 When should I rebuild indexes?
- View more network posts →