Front end web developer and UX/UI expert. Professional web developer since 1996.
Currently enjoying the emphasis on front-end development, CSS 3, Less, ReactJS, and RESTful API’s.
"Time has shown that implementing a professional and friendly web experience involves a lot more than meeting the requirements of (even the best) wire-frames and requirements. Creating a truly approachable web app requires intimate knowledge of design, UX best practices, and the latest web technologies." -Me
- Role-playing Games 21.4k 21.4k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 499 499 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 306 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 100 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 73 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 70 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 57 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 51 How can I convince others that text over background images is a bad idea?
- View more network posts →