One of my hobby projects is developing PopTrayU (http://poptrayu.sourceforge.net), an open source email notifier written in Delphi. I had been using the original PopTray for about 10 years, and decided to learn enough Delphi to fix a couple pet bugs, since no one else seemed to have the knowledge, time, and inclination to do it themselves, and there hadn't been a new version released in over 7 years. Once I'd fixed that one bug, there was one more little thing I thought I could improve, and wouldn't it be fun if I could make this aspect of the application a little more customizable? And then there's that other bug...well, someday I'll get them all fixed, maybe :)
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '14 at 16:23
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Bricks 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 1k 1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 792 792 1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 274 Why are static variables considered evil?
- 49 Why "Greater Toronto" rather than "Great Toronto"
- 29 Purpose of the "Build Automatically" option in eclipse
- 26 Presenting open source development during a resume-gap?
- 24 What different types of lego train tracks exist?
- 24 JLabel vertical alignment not working as expected
- View more network posts →