CEO and Founder of UXPin - The UX Design App. Online App and analog notepads used by UX Designers in more than 70 countries including employees of world-wide leading tech companies.
Design writer publishing in e.g. Smashing Magazine, .Net Magazine, Design Modo etc. Occasionally teacher of prototyping techniques in School of Form.
Formerly UX Manager in large eCommerce company. Psychologist and Philosopher by education.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 6 '13 at 14:53
Top network posts
- 16 "Shaking" button leading to increase in conversion rate?
- 15 Why is 13px Arial font the web standard?
- 11 Auto-detection of credit card type in a credit card form
- 8 Form prompts inside form fields always wrong?
- 7 Natural language vs. Tech language?
- 6 Is it okay to use country flags with currencies?
- 6 Why some websites put a small contrasting bar on top of the page?
- View more network posts →