Jerome works with software developers on usability research, information architecture, and customer-experience design, sometimes with large teams, sometimes with small—and almost always on business-to-business software products and websites. Jerome is a certified usability analyst or CUA, and has degrees in business administration and human ecology.
In addition to his online participation in professional development communities such as this, Jerome is an active face-to-face participant in local meetups—from Agile to user experience and everything in between.
Top network posts
- 48 What's the rationale behind Google's "no save" approach?
- 27 Is there a UX pattern for "drop-down preferred but free text allowed"?
- 24 Are Germans a different kind of human?
- 23 Best practices for online help
- 21 How wide should input fields be?
- 13 To tooltip or not to tooltip?
- 10 Is the question mark "?" internationally recognised as an icon for help?
- View more network posts →