Top network posts
- 81 Do some technical documentation websites purposely have very plain design?
- 21 What is the most appropriate way to ask a user to select a few (10 for example) categories from a list of thousands to proceed with the app?
- 8 Users aren't allowed to reuse old passwords for security reasons. How to alleviate this pain point?
- 7 Are there any good reasons for the fake 'X is typing...' delay of ChatBots?
- 7 What is the clearest way to display "less than"?
- 6 Are drop shadows on screen elements considered good UX, or distracting?
- 5 Why "posted a minute ago" instead of time?
- View more network posts →