I'm originally from Ireland and I'm also a naturalized US citizen. I've lived and worked in Europe and Asia, but now I've settled in Ashland, VA.
I'm a UX Manager at an industry-leading Certificate Authority, and also provide web optimization consulting.
Top network posts
- 56 Is it reasonable to use language codes in an interface?
- 55 Why do we prefer shiny finish on cars and dull finish on devices?
- 51 How do I encourage users to supply information that might not be available, if it is available?
- 44 How can I ensure users don't fear the word TEST in the invitation for usability testing?
- 36 How to cope with a "UX Expert" who has no experience?
- 22 Should language be part of a website url?
- 18 What are some reference works for capitalization in UI text?
- View more network posts →