I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beat Up The Face, or Build Up The Base still in development.
Top network posts
- 151 How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 36 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 26 doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- 26 Convert file contents to lower case
- 24 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 24 global name 'reverse' is not defined
- 22 How to get the value of the last assigned variable in iPython?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 24 '14