I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beat Up The Face, or Build Up The Base still in development.
- Stack Overflow 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 700 700 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 521 521 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Pets 307 307 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 157 How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 39 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 29 Convert file contents to lower case
- 26 doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- 25 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 24 How to get the value of the last assigned variable in iPython?
- 24 global name 'reverse' is not defined
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 24 '14