I am the greatest programmer guy ever. One time I put 6 semicolons at then end of my code. I'm just that good.
And guess what? #SOreadytohelp !! 5 years using this site, SO is indespensible. (send me a t-shirt yo! :)
Member for 8 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 15 '13 at 20:45
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- User Experience 631 631 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 571 571 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 431 431 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Possible reasons for timeout when trying to access EC2 instance
- 38 check duration of audio files on the command-line
- 36 check duration of audio files on the command-line
- 36 "Versus" versus "vs." in writing
- 30 Custom SO t-shirts and swag - is there any interest?
- 25 How to select a Master's thesis topic if your advisor won't suggest one?
- 22 Opposite of acronym
- View more network posts →