I am the greatest programmer guy ever. One time I put 6 semicolons at then end of my code. I'm just that good.
And guess what? #SOreadytohelp !! 5 years using this site, SO is indespensible. (send me a t-shirt yo! :)
Member for 9 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 15 '13 at 20:45
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- User Experience 651 651 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 583 583 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 441 441 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Possible reasons for timeout when trying to access EC2 instance
- 47 check duration of audio files on the command-line
- 46 check duration of audio files on the command-line
- 40 "Versus" versus "vs." in writing
- 30 Custom SO t-shirts and swag - is there any interest?
- 25 How to select a Master's thesis topic if your advisor won't suggest one?
- 22 Opposite of acronym
- View more network posts →