I love programming, but I place a strong emphasis on the quality of the end result. I strive to write programs which are correct, portable and fast. I dislike “tools” which are not usable in the production of such programs.
Top network posts
- 117 Difference between size_t and std::size_t
- 72 Is string::c_str() no longer null terminated in C++11?
- 68 Is it still safe to delete nullptr in c++0x?
- 52 Is there an easy way to initialize a simple class without a constructor?
- 45 Why does Rust not have unions?
- 45 Idiomatic use of std::rel_ops
- 42 Could a C++ implementation, in theory, parallelise the evaluation of two function arguments?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 26 '14